Equine Dental Education and AWHD Learning Center Policies
- Tuition is $1,865.00 for each class. WE NOW HAVE MANDATORY TWO-WEEK SESSIONS FOR LEVELS 1-6. Continuing Education classes are held for ONE WEEK. To properly insure your experience is the best we can provide, class spaces must be reserved eight weeks prior to the first day of class. This enables us to assemble a teaching staff that can meet the varied needs of multiple levels of students.
- For Level 2 and above, if you register after the eight week cut off there is a late registration fee of $250 which is in addition to the tuition of $1,865.00.
- A deposit of 50% ($1,865.00) of the two-week tuition is due eight weeks prior to hold the student’s space. Deposits are non-refundable.
- In the case of a cancellation, the deposit ($1,865.00) can be transferred over to a future class for a period of two years from the date of cancellation.
- If we have two weeks’ notification prior to class and tuition has been paid in full we will refund 50% ($1,865.00) of the full tuition.
- Final full payment ($3,730.00 or $3,980.00) is due four weeks prior to the first day of class.
- If we have notification of cancellation ten days or less prior to the start of class, tuition will be held for use on a future class for the period of two years from the date of cancellation.
- In the case of a medical emergency that is proven by documentation prior to the start of class we will refund 50% of the tuition ($1865.00) if the tuition has been paid in full, and retain the deposit of $1865.00 which can be used towards a future class within two years of the date of cancellation.
- Continuing education is required every two years for Certified Students, but recommended every eighteen months. Cost of Continuing Education for Certified Students will be $1,185.00 for four day class.
- Those students who, prior to Certification, do not continue their studies with Advanced Whole Horse Dentistry Learning Center for a period of one year will experience the following:
- Being dropped from the Student List
- Networking revoked
- Will no longer be able to state that “I study with…….”
- All other students will be appraised of the loss of privileges and that you are no longer part of the student body. This suspension of privileges will remain in effect until the student has contacted and returned to school. A reinstatement fee of $350.00 will be charged.
- In regards to referrals, referrals will go to Certified Students; in the case that there is no one available to cover the area we will work our way down through Level 6, 5, and 4. Level 4 will be the lowest referral.
- Documentation of 50 hours’ study about the paradigm at your current level must be brought to class each time when you attend class for your next level.
- Head and Neck Anatomy must be studied from The Atlas of Equine Anatomy, by C. Pasquini, V.K. Reddy and M. Ratzlaff;
- The on-line “EQ-50: Equine Anatomy Precourse Distance Study”. This course must be completed with a passing grade and certificate within one year of taking Level 1 & 2.
**TOOTHFAIRY EQD, INC and ADVANCED WHOLE HORSE DENTISTRY makes no claim or warranty that completion of any class or course will result in licensure or accreditation to practice equine dentistry in any state or region of the United States. State and/or local regulations and statutes differ substantially. You must determine state or local rules prior to practicing natural balance dentistry at a specific location.